Jump to recipe
A classy, keto-friendly alternative to regular chicken and vegetable soup.
Chicken Soup With Broccoli, Spinach, and Cauliflower
- 6 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 skinless, boneless whole-chicken breast
- 1 yellow onion, finely-diced
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh parsley
- Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a large sauce pan, bring chicken broth to a simmer.
- Add the chicken breast and simmer just until tender and no trace of pink remains, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breast. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Add the onions, broccoli, cauliflower, and chopped spinach to the broth. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken, parsley, sea salt, and pepper.
- Simmer 3 more minutes.