Jump to recipe
This smoothie is delicious with just a hint of coffee flavor.
Chocolate Cappuccino Smoothie
- 1/2 can organic coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsps organic cocoa powder
- 2 packets Stevia (or adjust to your taste)
- 3-5 organic coffee beans (if you have a powerful blender like a Vita-mix, you can just throw them in otherwise grind with a coffee grinder or small spice grinder)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Blend everything up until frothy and the coffee beans and ice are incorporated.
- Optional: For an extra healthy boost, you can add greens powder, fresh greens, or cabbage.