Jump to recipe
This delicious Lemon Cheesecake recipe uses an easy to make almond and pecan based crust and natural sweeteners to keep this dessert lighter on calories and keto-friendly.
- Crust Ingredients:
- 3/4 c pecans
- 2 tsp xylitol
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 lb cream cheese at room temp
- 3 large organic eggs at room temp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cup xylitol
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Directions for Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add melted butter & stir until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into spring form pan, shake, spread around, and pat down firmly.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Cool crust, then wrap pan in foil to prepare for baking the filling.
- Directions for Filling:
- Lower oven to 325F.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth then add sour cream and beat until fluffy.
- Gradually add xylitol.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Mix in lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over cooled crust, place in pan, and fill pan half-way with boiling water.
- Bake for 60–75 min. until center is almost set but still slightly jiggly.
- Allow to cool.